When negotiating, it's extremely important to understand how communication works. The English for Negotiating Course covers all the typical stages of negotiation. Every unit concentrates on one fundamental aspect. At the outset, it is important to prepare thoroughly. After the initial goals have been determined, the first round of negotiations can be organized. Detailed offers are discussed and counter-offers are presented during the course. Differences are resolved, and finally a successful conclusion can be reached.
You will improve you the speaking and negotiation skills required to participate in negotiations with confidence. You will learn vocabulary and expressions, commonly used idioms and intercultural skills in such a way that helps you learn with ease and enables you to use them immediately.
English for Negotiating course can be combined with General English and/or Business English for Executives and Professionals as well as being taken separately.
Intensive English Programs for Executives and Professionalss are offered in small groups and one-to-one.
Requirements and class size
- Group class size: Maximum 4, minimum 2 executive students
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum duration: 1 week
- Level: intermediate and advanced
At our school in West Palm Beach, we provide executive classrooms equipped with:
- Free broadband Internet
- Free email access
- TV and video
- Daily newspapers and business periodicals
We offer three formats of Intensive English Programs for Executives and Professionals:
- Mini-Group Executive English Courses with 20 lessons a week in the morning or afternoon, Monday through Friday. Choose this program if you want maximum contact with international colleagues and require a more general approach to Platinum English.
- Combination of Mini-Group and Private One-to-One Executive English Classes. Choose this program if you want to combine contact with international colleagues with very specific input sessions relating to your particular professional field.
- Private One-to-One Executive English Classes with 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35 lessons a week. Choose this option for maximum intensity and progress, with a program designed solely to meet your objectives and needs.
Executive Courses start every Monday.
* 1 lesson = 45 minutes. If there is only one student in the class, the number of lessons is reduced to 10 one-to-one lessons a week.