This course is designed for anyone who needs English to socialize in a professional context.
English for Socializing Course includes:
- a broad range of material targeting different socializing skills and small talk topics
- a wide variety of engaging exercises
- stimulating role-plays
- cross-cultural tips, useful language, and strategies for successful socializing
English for Socializing course can be combined with General English and/or Business English for Executives and Professionals as well as taken separately.
Intensive English Programs for Executives and Professionalss are offered in small groups and one-to-one.
Requirements and class size
- Group class size: Maximum 4, minimum 2 executive students
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum duration: 1 week
- Level: beginner to advanced
At our school in West Palm Beach, we provide executive classrooms equipped with:
- Free broadband Internet
- Free email access
- TV and video
- Daily newspapers and business periodicals
We offer three formats of Intensive English Programs for Executives and Professionals:
- Mini-Group Executive English Courses with 20 lessons a week in the morning or afternoon, Monday through Friday. Choose this program if you want maximum contact with international colleagues and require a more general approach to Platinum English.
- Combination of Mini-Group and Private One-to-One Executive English Classes. Choose this program if you want to combine contact with international colleagues with very specific input sessions relating to your particular professional field.
- Private One-to-One Executive English Classes with 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35 lessons a week. Choose this option for maximum intensity and progress, with a program designed solely to meet your objectives and needs.
Executive Courses start every Monday.
* 1 lesson = 45 minutes. If there is only one student in the class, the number of lessons is reduced to 10 one-to-one lessons a week.